Thursday, May 22, 2008

Pascua.






In eastern I have returned to stay in house, but it was with my father.I have passed all the vacations in family, though to go with my friends I was, but really what more I did was homework and to see the TV, for which it to be holidays is what I was desiring it, the vagabond did.


I saw many movies, of dysney that it was doing a lot of time that it did not see since they are in videotape, I liked to remember with my sister and my brother when we are small and what We were doing, We were laughing, they were a few happy eastern.


Also I was with my small cousins, that it was doing time that did not see them and was doing illusion to myself, this way that one day we were to Valencia and another day to quĂ­, to The Canyada and lunch tods together.
The Eastern of Resurrection is the Christian celebration that commemorates the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
The date of celebration changes between March 22 and April 25, since it takes place on Sunday following the first spring full moon of the north hemisphere. There exists a formula that allows the calculation of the date of Easter. Nevertheless, due to the difference of calendars used by the Catholic Church (Gregorian calendar) and the Oriental Churches (calendar juliano), the date of Easter changes for every Church.

No comments: