Thursday, September 13, 2007

La Vallesa


These are my friends of the urbanization The Vallesa that this inside La Cañada.To the majority the I know from small, to others for a few years, these are my friends, are with that I go in The Vallesa ... and to all I them want a heap,


Aruka, Pura, Maria, Amparito, Teresa, Amparo..
And then estan the boys who are nice enough what happens that little madmen at the time are...


Alex, Javi, Armando, Mario, Pablo and my brother.
Also the brothers are of some and some of my friends who sometimes come with us Miguell and Carlos.




Which they are quite big and nice houses .It contains a social club that is for those of the urbanization, though they can enter more people.In this club there is a soccer field, one of tennis and other one of "Fronton" that is behind ... also there is a small park for the children in order that they play and relax, for the major ones the distraction is or to play to the Parcheesi, to the letters or to the dominoes.It has two floors one arrives for winter and other one down for summer.






In this photo friends and I go out my .. in the holiday of delivery of trophies, of the "Olympiads" and other things and also champions of the Parcheesi and of the letters.Also the white dinner and the dinner was Of the west, in the white dinner did that whole went of white and in the dinner Of the west was necessary to go of cowherd more or less.
This summer I have spent
it to me very good and have amused myself very much with them...

No comments: